Thursday, October 8, 2009

FUCK THAT BUSTARD(FYM)

FUCK FUCK
cant believe i can lost loose my phone on
MY BIRTHDAY
we were playing arcade
when we were abt to go ,i check my bag and could not find my phone
then i started to panic,got worried
went back to the arcade to find agn
but dont have
next my mum came up to look for us
then i told her i lost my phone
we all went up this time to look
but to no avail
FUCKING CANNOT FIND
was so sad and angrydont know what to do
i thought my parents would scold me but they didnt
its just that i would not be allowed to buy another phone
for the time being
cause its always the case when i buy then either spoil or lost
however this time special case...
my first time lost
and cant believe i only used the phone to close to 2 week
and then lost
I CRIED AND CRY
then all of them started cursing the person who took my phone and did not own up
we all believe that the person took the phone and OFF IT
so that we would not be able to know who
FUCK THAT BITCH OR BUSTARD
we believe its a boy as there were many guys over there
coming in 1 huge grp
THAT PISSED ME OFF EVEN MORE
i swear that if i know the person who steal the phone
I MAKE SURE HE /SHE DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH AND FELL GUILTY
MAKE THEM KNOW THAT I DONT STOOD SO LOW
TO LET THEM STEAL MY PHONE
ONCE I SEE/KNOW THE PERSON ...I WILL ASK EVERYONE
TO BEAT HIM/HER UP...

No comments:

Post a Comment